HOME

slum

Our backyard, it has come a long way since this day one year ago almost to the day. The sand box is still a work in progress, as well as the garden spot. This year the garden spot is literally a garden spot, but next year it is going to prob be planter boxes around the perimeter and pavers or somethin? We were too cheap to buy the already grown privacy hedges, but some day our cheapness will pay off with some privacy;) I spy with my little eye a baby Gus. Do you spy him?

we got a quote to have the beams and roofing replaced on our patio, so that will be coming soon. Our friends also helped us choose a color to paint the trim on the house. Can't wait to finish that project it will look really good;)

7 comments:

  1. I spy Gus on the trampoline :) How fun to work on your backkyard as a family! It's turning out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are you getting sand? I want some for my sandbox too but haven't looked around yet. Your backyard is looking great! Can't wait to see the rest :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I spy Gus, even though I couldn't make the picture larger for some reason. Anywho, thanks for the pictures. Your yard is looking awesome. That is going to be such a fun place for the little Guster to play. We've come a long way with our yard too, but I'm waiting for the baby grass the get a little longer before showing you before and afters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks so nice! You guys have done such a great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Emily! i just came across your blog and thought I'd say hello! Its been ages since I've seen or talked to you! You sure have an adorable little family and you look great! Hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your yard is so inviting! And the tramp (I see Gus the Bus) is begging me to do some more back flips. We need a tramp - I think we might have room for one...? Back yards are the best.

    ReplyDelete