HOME

oh friends


Met up with my cute friend, Leesha and Miles, at the new Yumz frozen yogurt joint in town. Leesh and I have been friends since I think seventh grade. It was so fun reminiscing and getting kid advice from her. I wish she and some other friends lived closer! She has three little ones and I do not know how she does it, I barely function with one;) Yumz was very delish the creamy coconut with strawberries and blackberries is legit! Notice anything different about the photo lee;) our little secret!

2 comments:

  1. Love the cropping ;) Gus looks so excited to have our picture taken! It was really fun hanging out and I probably could have sat there talking forever! We need to do it again for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I had to comment since my sis was in this post and all :) But I just gotta tell ya, Gus is such a stud!! He is such a cute little boy I can hardly stand it! Looks like you guys had fun! And I'll definitely have to try that creamy coconut yogurt!

    ReplyDelete