HOME

5 months say what



5 months
this time last year I was puking my guts out, but these past five months have been well worth those morning(all day) sickness days! My little mister is rolling over, wanting to eat grown up food, teething, sitting up for a short period, loving books, is happiest outside, loves when his daddy comes home to get him all hyped up, still taking axid for acid reflux, is happy after tylenol for his poor swollen gums, has had a few sips of water, likes to chew on cold carrots, loves to go on long runs with me, is starting to get stranger danger with people he has never seen before, goes to bed at nine wakes up at 4 to eat then wakes up for the day at 8, loves watching little kids, takes 2-3 naps a day, and loves playing in the bath(well kitchen sink) at night! My little Gus de Bus has taught me so much in such a short amount of time. I love going to get him out of his crib in the morning, he is so excited he kicks his feet, smiles from ear to ear, and giggles even if I don't say a word. He does this thing Kyle calls the "bulldog" where he gnaws on your face trying to eat you up its hilarious. I love being his mommy and being able to calm him down when he is crying. I love that he has taught me patience and how to simplify my life. I love him...

3 comments:

  1. awwww! he is too cute. I want to come to Hurricane just so I can see him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pics, they turned out so cute! He is adorable Em, and I love his cute little snort :)

    ReplyDelete