HOME

Backyardigans


Kyle has been so busy with our backyard lately. He put up a chain link fence with only a little help from his father, poured cement with Luke and Brian, and dug me a hole for my trampoline. He has been such a handy man these days who would have ever guessed. I was moral support through most of these, I would pull a chair into the sun to sit and watch for hours. Now we just need the tramp to get here, the yard to be leveled, sprinklers to be put in, and seed to be planted for grass.

6 comments:

  1. Happy to see you're posting again! I got a kick out of your previous post :) Yeah, I don't think anything really works when you're in your first trimester. Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow look at you hard working fools. Way to go on the yard, Kyle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finishing the backyard is always pleasing. It only took us 5 years to do ours! hahaha we couldn't decide and hated spending the money. But anyway, post completion pics when you are done. Way to go Kyle, and you totally deserve to just bask in the sun.

    About the temple pic - We were parked right there on the side of the street. I looked up at the temple and said "Mark, wait! I want this picture" I only had my little point and shoot camera in my purse but the new growth on the trees and the purple plant was so pretty! We should meet and do a session some time. Althought it's always hard to match schedules.

    Hope you get feeling better soon, I think of ya all the time

    ReplyDelete
  4. The yard is looking great! You guys have awesome grass! :) Really, it is looking so much better than it used to. And I am quite proud of Kyle and his newly aquired skills.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking good! Landscaping is hard work!

    My cousin just posted about "Preggie Pops" she is pregnant again and swears by them as the best thing ever for pregnancy sickness. I think you can get them online but not sure about the details...but something else you can try to ease the pain :)

    ReplyDelete