HOME

ok ok

I have been pestered a little about my lack of blogging these days. This pregnancy thing isn't for sissies fo sho! I am still wondering when the pregnancy glow begins. I want to make a list of morning/all day sickness remedies I have tried so that if, and I do say IF I ever decide to go down this road again I can remember every tip I was ever told and every tip that did not work. So let the list begin

  1. saltines by the bedside to eat before you get out of bed

  2. saltines in the car to eat when you feel nauseaus

  3. lemons

  4. b6

  5. unisome at night to help me sleep I do like this one I have to admit, keeps me dreamin those amazing dreams I have. Just the other day I told the CEO of Five Guys Burgers and Fries his company would do a whole lot better if they sold milkshakes!

  6. protein shakes

  7. the holistic approach of ginger anything. giner snaps, ginger candy chews, ginger ale.

  8. another holistic approach peppermint I even rubbed peppermint essential oil on my tummy

  9. lemon drops

  10. sipping on juice all day

That is the list for now. I can't think of anything else I tried, I know I tried other things just can't think of them right now. Last weekend Kyle went fishing in Wyoming so I was able to bombard Adam and Summers home for the weekend. Kyle asked what Summer and I did Friday and all I said back was that we were still in our pjs if that told him anything, she has all those babies to take care of so I can blame it on them:) Saturday we went to Liberty park to home depot and to the prophet cemetary, so yes I actually showered that day. I will include a pic of Kyle fishing thanks to Clint's amazing picture taking skills!

7 comments:

  1. It will get better Emily, I promise! I remember spending 3 months every night laying on the couch nauseus as all get out. And waking up nauseus, and going through the day nauseus etc... and trying to hide it all from everyone. Take time and just relax while you can. It will get better. I did hear once (after the morning/all day sickness was gone) that sour things helped.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to tell you the truth because everyone lies. It DOESN'T get better - well until after November 2nd or whenever that little thing comes out. Then you have the never ending flab that haunts you everyday............but it's all worth it when you get to snuggle that baby Gus or Gustina.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't listen to Summer. It does get better. Being pregnant was an awesome thing. When you start to feel baby "gus/gussie" moving it will be amazing and you won't care how sick you have been.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being pregnant is an awesome thing especially when you're on the other side of it. Amazing how time helps you forget some things. I guess that's why people have multiple kids.

    ReplyDelete
  5. PJ days are awesome and you deserve it! I swear the 2nd half of pregnancy is way better than the first....and it is amazing how much your forget once you are on the other side. After Elise I swore she was going to be an only child but then I go and have another kid as if I forgot my pledge :) And I think it is about time for some belly shots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I'm so sorry! It seems like everyone has different experiences but for the most part all pretty rough. I hope it gets better soon. I'm thinking of ya!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad you put your blog back on the unprivvy list. Congrats on the positive test. I didn't know that little bit of wonderful news.

    ReplyDelete