HOME

To My One Month Mister

Oh little mister you love sleeping with your arms not swaddled and free!


Today little mister you turned one month. You have changed my life forever and I am loving the change. You bring a whole new meaning to my life. I have loved every second of becoming your mom. You still try to suck your thumb, but aren't able to master it yet so you get frustrated. You slept four and a half hours straight one night which made me very happy:) We almost had you laughing the other night with the kissing game, you smile so much now. Your hair is getting so long, I might cut some of it on top so your mow hawk doesn't curl over and look like a little girls hairdo. You love to lay on your back and look around during the day, and sometimes in the middle of the night;) You have almost outgrown the newborn monkey outfit we brought you home from the hospital in. You love mornings and that is when I can get you smiling the most.

2 comments:

  1. He is sooo cute!!! But don't cut the curls. They are too cute on babies whether they are boys or girls. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babies are precious little blessings. You made me cry!

    ReplyDelete