HOME

The Mister

These guys are best buds. Gus thinks his dad is pretty entertaining at times.
This is how the mister (that is what I refer to him as) likes to sleep when he is really tired and there are lights on. He burroughs his head and covers his eyes with his hands. Funny thing is I think I have a picture of sage(kyle/linnies dog) doing the same thing. No I don't let him sleep on his stomach, I just couldn't take a picture of this while I was holding him:)
On our way to the Ashcroft's to watch a movie. I still don't know how he fit inside my belly. I look tired. You see his sleeping arrangements aren't at their prime right now. One day I will sleep just not today or the next...
This is the mister after a bath. Doesn't he just look so clean and happy. I could just eat him up, he smells so delish after a bath:)

7 comments:

  1. Hey guys, I just came by to see if you ever had that baby. And you did, and he is adorable! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no sleep? vur a pro at that noonie...reminds me of nursing school...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who are the Ashcrofts? That is my mom's maiden name and I have over 50 cousins on that side of the family. Too funny!

    Sometimes I used to let Marshall nap on his stomach. He slept more soundly and stayed asleep longer. I just kept him in the same room as me just in case ;)

    Oh Gus is so cute! Maybe he and Marshall will be buddies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All my kids slept on their stomachs, and they're still alive. I, too, love babies right after a bath, especially the brand new ones. They smell so stinkin' good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meg and Brooks both slept better on their bellies. Probably because they were so gassy. I love babies right out of the bath too. YUM! You do know that if you ever want a nap there is an aunt here willing and ready to just hold that cute baby. (naps can make things so much easier.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a proud Grandma and Mom I am!! Don't I just have the cutest fam ever!!! They are such cute parents...Gus is a lucky little fellow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i too was always amazed at how g fit in my belly...
    sleep will come. i promise. ( i mean hey mines finally coming a year later.)
    but thats my fault. you live and learn. love these pics. and those toesies... presh.

    ReplyDelete