HOME

Picture Overload


Christmas Day last year. Remember this creepy stash? I look mad that it even existed!!

This is the day we told everyone I was pregnant. I remember feeling like puking the whole time!
And who could forget the yucky ponytail. Kyle talked Sandy into puting it into a ponytail

One of the few pics of us together while I was preggers!!



First time Grandma Scholzen met Gus. She sure does love this little guy!!

From day one he loved his hands free from the swaddle. We learned that the hard way, after a week of no sleep and forcing his arms in the swaddle:(
Me and Gator and Gus
This is the first meeting that Brooks had with the mister. He loved Gus! One day I was putting Gus in his car seat to go home and Brooks started crying. He obviously didn't want his friend to leave!

Thanksgiving Day
Meridee Gibson and Gus. Look how cute his onesie is that Kip and Ali sent him from Hawaii!

Chance and the little Man
Gus hanging out at Grandma Becky's (the babysitter) while Mom is at work

These photos are all from my Madres camera. She hasn't deleted any for a year so it is a little year recap:)

4 comments:

  1. Amazing how something so small can change your lives so much. Can't wait to meet him in a few weeks. hint hint :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures! My mom is the same way, if I didn't take them off her camera for her every once and a while I think there would still be a few shots of me as a baby! (okay, the technology doesn't work out, but you get my point) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's a keeper! Which cousin does he look the most like?

    ReplyDelete