HOME

Friend

Trying out our new camera lens. Such a great photo

Gus likes to hold something during bathtime unsually one of my fingers:) I tried to one handedly capture the moment
Gus and Miles. Gus is six days older than miles I think they are already pretty good friends!
Gus was a little sad about Miles crying he started to pout:)
Me and Gus, Lee and Miles minus Jaylee and Jett, Oni minus Owen and Evee, Trisha and Elise minus Avery(she was there just not in the picture:) We had lots of good convos about babies and such, we need to do this more often.
Linie gave us some boxes full of Kyle's baby stuff and such. When I transferred the contents into the tote she gave us this is what I found. Unfortunately I found no dog to beware of:(
little stinker almost found his thumb
Look at those lips:)

2 comments: