HOME

Picture Overload 2

Merry Christmas from Gus

My mom has this cute miniture rocking chair in her front room. We put Gus in it the other day he loved it.
Gus burroughing(sp?) his head. Thats what he does when he is very tired or its too bright in the room
My cute mother and me with the cutest blanket she made Gus
jumping off the waterfall


24th of July with Caitlyn and SydneyAlign Center
Fathers Birthday I think Wright Girls plus Father
Moonstone Beach nightly ritual
Fourth of July


Moonstone Beach our nightly ritual walking to the beach to watch the sunset the last night I was so sick of walking to the beach I convinced the others we should drive;)
Eating our yummy smores
Fourth of July Parade
I think I was 23 weeks preggers and was missing laying on my belly to sleep. I dug a hole in the sand at the beach so I could lay on my belly. I just wish I could have done that in my bed. Then Jackson and Kason burried me.

Making smores at the Cambria house
Caitlyn Cowboy Kinlee and Me
Me Caitlyn Kinlee and Cowboy at Moonstone beach in Cambria
Kinlee and I
San Luis Obispo

Amy is just like my mother. She hasn't erased a single pic in a year also. So when I took her memory disc to get the Wright Christmas party pics I had to get other ones too.

3 comments:

  1. Okay, this makes me really want to go to a beach. I can see why you like to go there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gus always looks like he is concerned - maybe just gassy like his daddy. We will definitely have to meet you at Cambria sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I haven't commented in forever! I haven't even gotten on here for a week I think..... Gus looks adorable and you can tell he is so much more alert now. I think it's so fun that he and Miles are only a week apart. Glad to hear he's been sleeping so well for you! Loved the pics of all of your binky's. We have to have them all over the house because Miles wants to suck on something all of the time!

    ReplyDelete