HOME

dOnUTs

Below are the beautiful donuts. They were the best we have made yet. They looked and tasted sooooo good.

Kyle did the frying, well everything except make the dough.
This is our Christmas present and our mode of transportation for delivering donuts. I just love my B.O.B stroller it's amazing.
Cute little Mindee and Marshall

We made donuts again this year. I guess it is our little tradition now. I told Kyle last year that it is a lot of work and I didn't think I wanted to make them. He didn't listen and now he realizes just how long it takes. I made the dough at 8:30 am we let it raise till 12:30 or 1. Then we rolled and cut the donuts out and let them raise 30 more minutes. Then the next 5 hours we were frying them and dipping. It took all day, but they were delicious. My good friend Mindee stopped by with her adorable Marshall and her husband Mark. Marshall and Gus needed to meet officially I think they will be good friends:)

10 comments:

  1. If I get home and all those donuts are gone there will be hell to pay, christ-mas or not. love the pic of the boy trying to suck his thumb, cutest little fart. I'm pretty excited to play with him over christmas break. Be prepared for a lot of unannounced visits:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a really great paved walkway that goes through a natural preserve along a river lined with huge California Oak trees at the back of our subdivision. It would be almost neglectful of you to not bring Gus to enjoy that trail with his cool BOB and favorite uncle Adam (my money is on it) - let's plan on the week after Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes the donuts were delish and I'm so glad you got a picture of Kyle in the apron! So fun to see you and seriously we need to do it once a month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachelle, I can promise you there won't be one donut left because they didn't last 2 minutes when I took the plate in the house. They were delish! I would have to say, your best yet! But may be you need to keep practicing. . . just incase. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum! I want some. I just have to ask about the pic with you and Mindee, is she REALLY a whole head taller then you? or was she cheating with tall shoes?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all the hard work! We loved the donuts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oni- I am basically a midget, but I wasn't wearing any shoes and she had shoes on:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The donuts were awesome thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, those doughnuts look amazing! Seriously my mouth is watering. So yummy! I wish I could have been there to partke in the food, and to visit with you and Mindee :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. ummmm so maybe we should do a recipe swap.... ill give you my top secret waffle recipe if you share this one with me.! :) these look amazing.

    ReplyDelete