HOME

to my three month and three day mister



little mister. This month has flown by. You started taking axid for acid reflux and you have been the happiest boy ever. You started to roll to your side, mostly just to your left side. You have somewhat started to grab at things. I have noticed it is always with your left hand as well. Maybe you are going to be like your daddy and be an ambi. You have started to sleep from 12 to 6 or 7 then up to eat and back down till 9 or so. You would sleep till ten thirty I am afraid if I let you. You have almost mastered the art of thumb sucking. The other morning I went into your room and you had wiggled and kicked your way to the other end of the crib. You were turned sideways and trying to devour your hand all while being asleep. I have noticed your hands are always by your face when you sleep. You melt my heart everyday and bring me the most joy!

3 comments:

  1. I can hardly wait to hold that little boy. Amazing what a kid does to your life, huh? That saying your mom (at least my mom) always used to say, and that bugged me to death, "You'll understand when you have your own kids" has a lot more meaning now, doesn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! We need to get together. My brother is in town this weekend. What you doing next weekend? Zion? Dinner in St. George?

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is SOOOOO Sweet! Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete