HOME

LV & Zion

We went on a Sunday drive to Zion. This time the weather let us drive all the way to the temple of sinawava. We only passed 2 cars in the canyon which was nice.

This is what Gus did the whole time...

This is Kyle dreaming of fishing...

This is me capturing the moment....

We went on a spontaneous trip to LV. Our friends told us about a new 3 story H&M that opened not to long ago at the Forum Shops so we decided to pay it a visit. I also wanted to get my ring cleaned at Tiffany's, and there is a huge Anthropologie to seal the deal.

Gus especially liked the live DJ at H&M. He kicked his legs the whole time shopping.

I love this pic,Gus is very intrigued by Cher.
Gus was so good the entire time. I had him in my moby wrap (thanks slum) the entire time. He would just fall asleep when he was done looking around

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sad, Gus is looking older everyday. I was hoping he would be a brand new baby when we would meet. Oh well, he's still cute, so I'll snog on him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you guys enjoyed H&M. That and baby gap have got to be the most fun baby shopping destinations.

    I made apricot jam today from the puree and it turned out good. I'm excited to try it with pumpkin pancakes. Only problem, I still have tons of puree on my hands. Gotta get creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish we were in town and could have met you! Isn't that so nice that Gus will just sleep whenever. I miss those days a little .

    ReplyDelete