HOME

H*A*W*A*I*I day 7

below is baby moses. this is how he looks at the beach most of the time. the little guys pasty white skin is getting a tan though.






along the road to the pools is a wildlife preserve, I think this little guy comes from there
at pools of mokolea, but quarry rock beach is behind me
pools of mokolea
this is where Gus sleeps. In a drawer from the dresser:)
these little cockadoodledoos are everywhere on Kauai


Today we started the day off with a short hike. Kyle and I escaped and went to the pools of Mokolea. The surf was high so we weren't able to actually see the pools, but we found a cool beach and a great view. We also saw some nudists made the 3/4 mile hike worth every step. Actually I never saw them, Kyle did. After the pools we went to Anihini beach. This is where Kyle will be fly fishing so he scouted it out and snorkeled a bit. We went back to the lovely abode picked up the other kiddos then went back to Anihini beach. We saw an octopus it was awesome. I even touched it. I got inked on a bit, but it was worth it.

5 comments:

  1. Love the picture of Gus in the sand and in the drawer. So glad you are getting pictures of everything. Looks like so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you are having soooo much fun. Is that an octopus? Yuck! Thanks for keeping us updated. I loved the drawer and sand picture too...He is soo sweet, and so are you. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you are having a good vacation. Way cute pictures of Gus on here. He is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pic of Gus in the sand is so cute! I am way jealous! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pic of Gus in the sand...way to much fun for us:)

    ReplyDelete