HOME

H*A*W*A*I*I day 8


taro fields





Hawaii day 8. We drove to the end of the road in North Kauai and got some awesome fish tacos. Kyle said they were in sunset magazine the place was called Red Hot Mommas. They were easy the best fish tacos I have had. We went to Hanalei beach again and played. It was lots warmer today so Gus didn't mind the waves splashing his legs. All over the island people have surf boards with Andy Irons name on them. Kyle informed me that he was a surfer from Hawaii that died.

3 comments:

  1. I am having a really hard time reading your blog at the moment because I am so incredibly jealous! I want to be in Hawaii. We came across a bunch of nudies at a beach on Kauai, I wonder if it was the same beach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness these pictures are so darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am OBSESSED with fish tacos. My favorite food to order and I am perfecting my homemade version. I might have to go to Hawaii just to eat these. YUM!

    ReplyDelete