HOME

H*A*W*A*I*I day 9

I forgot the best part of the day, we went to Hamura Saimin to eat. A girl at Barnes and Noble on our honeymoon last year told us about the place. Saimin is a japanese noodle, it is a lot like ramen. It is this hole in the wall, but it is seriously the best. We took Bruce with us after we dropped Rash off at the airport. We all had some lillokoi pie to top it off for dessert. mmmmm

this is the beach at the start of the Kalalau trail. Someone owns a house right on it. I want to become friends with that person
so many warning signs at the beginning of the hike


Na Pali coast line






how gus felt at the end of the hike

Hawaii day 9. Today we started off with a hike. We did 1/2 mile of the famous kalalau trail. It was one of the prettiest hikes I have ever done!!

6 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS...GORGEOUS...GORGEOUS! WOW it's beautiful. I'm Jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys are having the time of your life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Still so jealous. And Gus is just the cuttest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Japanese food looks yummy. Cool hike, wish we could still be there, but happy to be home. Grant puked all over him and me on the flight home, and he's been puking all day today. Poor kid - I think it's still d/t so much phlegm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man... Aaron and I really need to take a trip there. It looks amazing, maybe after he's out of school... that seems like such a long time from now, but i'll be patient and enjoy your post of the Islands!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Next time leave Gus and do the whole hike. You'll love it!

    ReplyDelete