HOME

H*A*W*A*I*I days 1-5





matching aloha shirts for the wedding
ballard bros trying to be crafty with the tiki torches


gus and his first meeting with sand
kyle met rambo the cook for the bbq. he made some wicked hawaiian food
gus hated the pool. the water was freezing, luckily the ocean is much warmer
our fam after snorkeling
gus met his uncle kip and aunt ali for the first time. the people we are here for. the bride and groom.

Gus met his wilson cousins for the first time

Gus' first boat ride(going to captain cooks monument to snorkel)
Gus' first plane ride
Well Gus has been so good on his first vacation. I didn't realize the plane ride over was so blasted long (6 hours), but he did great. He fussed at the beginning because he was starved and at the end but I just walked the isles for a few minutes. He is loving Hawaii and so are his parents:) We have had a lot of fun with the wedding celebrations. Thursday we went on a boat to Captain Cook's monument to snorkel with both the Ballards and Ainsworth families. Friday night Kip had his friend (rambo as kyle likes to refer to him as) cook some awesome Hawaiian food and we had a party at the beach. Saturday was the big day. The wedding was at sunset, they had a live band which was great and we ate some yummy food. Today (Sunday) we flew to Kauai. Kyle and I made an escape for a couple hours and we drove to Hanalei for some Bubba's burgers and some shopping. It is supposed to rain the first couple of days but it is soooo pretty! I have missed this beautiful state the past year and a half. More updates to come...

5 comments:

  1. Yeah!!! I've been waiting for updates. Looks like you all are having a great time. I love Gus' swim shorts. He looks so happy in all the pictures, he must like the Island Life. :) All the pictures are great. Can't wait for more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you lucky girl! looks like your havin lots of fun:) Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how fun, It made me cry to see all of you. I miss you tons. Give Kip and Allie my Love and I am happy for them, and I am glad you are all having such a wonderful time...you needed a get away. Love you and see you soon. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. So jealous! Glad Gus has been good for you. He is so tiny and cute I just want to squeeze him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. how fun!! i am dying to go to kauai, that is on my list of where i going next!! gus is such a cutie and what a good idea to put him in the drawer, benjamin button style!!

    ReplyDelete