HOME

H*A*W*A*I*I day 10

Hawaii day 10 started off with a short hike to Queens Bath. It is on the golf course we are staying at. It took about 10-15 minutes to get to, super easy. It was very pretty the warning
signs everywhere made me a little uneasy. We didn't get swept to sea though:)
this is Kyle Gus and Rob. Rob was Kyle's fly fishing guide for a few hours. They were fishing for bone fish. They got skunked though. It was Kyle's birthday present. He said he is glad he did it now he knows what to do for next time we come:)

After Bub and I dropped Kyle off with the guide, we met the rest of the fam at Hanalei beach for some paddle boarding. I wish we would have rented the board all week. It was super easy and lots of fun. These are the various pics of people trying it:)
Gus has the best Grandma's ever.


for our final dinner on the island we went to Bubba's again. This time we had a corn dog and a chocolate shake. Kyle and I are doing biggest loser with his work. I think we are going to win;)

1 comment:

  1. Paddle boarding looks so fun, I bet the kids would love it. I love the picture of Gus and Linda, she's so cute and so is Gus of course.

    ReplyDelete