HOME

Treasure




Kyle inherited his Grandma Thelma's metal detector and since the night his mom has brought it over he has been infatuated with it. Gus loves it because he gets to play on the soccer fields, basketball courts, and playgrounds while Kyle searches for lost treasures. I think we are $1.50 richer since that night. Gus is overly obsessed with basketballs and basketball hoops. Every morning when we open his blinds he will see Aunt MaryLu's basketball hoop, then the next five minutes is trying to distract his mind with something else. I keep telling Kyle we should just put one in at our house...

2 comments:

  1. I loved going metal detecting with grandma. . . Most of the time. :) that doesn't surprise me that kyle is loving it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious. Kyle making memories with his little bambino. Warms my heart.....really!

    ReplyDelete