HOME

Splash Pad, SnoKaps, and a blanket










I met up with my friend Leesha and her sister Shawnee at the splash pad a couple of weeks ago. Gus wasn't so sure about it, but there were a ton of kids there and he just wanted to go down the slide.  Amy, Kinlee, Kason, Gus, and I went to SnoKaps a few weeks ago. We are going to make it a Tuesday night tradition because both of our husbands have scouts and we love that place. The last few pictures are of a blanked that I made Deloy Emmett. He is a big scouter in Southern Utah and has saved all of his handkerchiefs he has received over the years. the red one he wore forty years ago. It took me forever and a day to finish it, but he loves it. I had the main street quilt shop quilt it with fleur de lis all over it, and the back was forest green flour de lis fabric. I am GLAD I am done with it!!!!!!!!! Emphasis on the exclamation. It shouldn't of taken me as long as it did, but for some reason I got the top made and couldn't force myself to finish it. There are definitely a couple of mistakes, but Deloy said he won't look at those.

No comments:

Post a Comment