HOME

Easter Egg Hunt Gma Linie Style








Gus went to his first Easter egg hunt at Grandma Linie's. He loved finding the eggs, and Kyle showed him how to open the eggs and find the candy, so after that all he wanted to do was eat candy. We still had 18 more eggs to find so needless to say it took forever to find all of the eggs. He was pretty darn cute holding his bucket. Kyle's mom had 26 kids over for the Easter egg hunt, so each kid had 22 eggs to find so she filled over 500 eggs! Yikes. 

3 comments:

  1. I think Linda does the very best Easter Egg Hunt I have ever witnessed! None of my family so far wants to get on board with that version (lightweights...), but you can bet your booty that once my own fam gets big enough I will captain a similar hunt. I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andrea, we help her every year. When you are ready let me know and we can give you some pointers.I don't think it is to bad if you have a little help. It is a blast and all the kids look forward to it. Don't wait until it is bigger. Start now! :)

      Delete
  2. Ohi love that last picture of Meg. I may have to get you to email me a copy since I only got one picture of her all night. So glad you could make it this year.

    ReplyDelete