HOME

Easter Car Show






Saturday we met up with the Funderburks at the Hurricane Easter Car Show. It was such a beautiful day, ideal for a car show. They entered their car into the show so we crashed their camp for a couple of hours. Their friend Jeremy took this awesome picture of their car.  I guess the story of the car is Andy was conceived in it, so we were teasing Andy that we snuck down in the middle of the night to conceive a child in it as well! lol. Gus and Macy have grown so much since the below picture which was taken in September. They still love on each other and are full of kisses when we meet up together. Andy is doing a soap box car race in Cedar City (like off of Little Rascals) so he brought a couple of the soap box cars down to advertise. That is what Gus is sitting in the above picture. I wish Gus was a little older so Kyle and he could build one together, it sounds like a ton of fun. It is going to be legit they are racing down the hill in Cedar by Cafe Rio!





4 comments:

  1. That is such a cute pic of Kyle and Gus :) Thanks again for meeting me on Tuesday! I know it was probably hard since it was Gus' nap time and I was late! I always love seeing you though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures! What do you do to them to make them look so vintagey. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LIrpa I just use PW's vintage action on photoshop!

      Delete
  3. Oh, Macy & Gus make me smile! Your pics do look great. It was great fun to see you guys! Get conceiving... we'll loan you the Packard for a weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete