HOME

Hidden Gem







Hurricane's boy soccer team did a fund raiser a couple of weeks ago at Pah Tempe. It was only $5 per person to get in for two hours. Usually it is $50 for one person for 3 hours so we jumped on the opportunity to support the cause and get a great deal. We went from 5-7 and it was only us and the Anderson's and two other ladies. Basically we had it all to ourselves. The next session was from 7-9 and I bet there were a lot more people during that time. While we were chatting I mentioned to them that Pah Tempe reminds me of my mom going in her cut off levi's and coming back smelling like rotten eggs. It dawned on me afterwards that she always wore the same levis because it is hard to get the smell off of your clothes. I have soaked them in vinegar, baking soda, and washed them at least 5 times with no help. My mom says the smell will EVENTUALLY come out. Yuck! The top three pools ranged from 104-108 degrees and the river was around 100. Gus preferred the river as you can see in the last picture of him and Kyle

2 comments:

  1. That looks awesome. I can't imagine the smell. Yuck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't envy doing that laundry! But if you guys ever hear of a deal like this again let us know! I have always wanted to go there. I may have when I was really little but I don't remember anything! It seems fun.

    ReplyDelete