HOME

New Birthday Tradition




I think I fixed the video


The night before Gus the Bus' Birthday we celebrated with glowsticks in the tub! He loved it, at first he couldn't quite figure them out, well didn't know what to think about them. Interesting thought, on pinterest there is a recipe to make glowing mountain dew with mountain dew, peroxide, and baking soda. What exactly that says about mountain dew I have no idea. I used to drink it all of the time in middle school. We will have to try that experiment when he gets a little bit older!

3 comments:

  1. I saw the Mt Dew thing and wondered the same thing! Marshall man is loving glow sticks. One good thing about this daylight saving time and it getting dark at 5pm... I turn off all the lights and give him two glow sticks and he'll run around the house for hours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the one with the glow stick in his mouth :) Very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Couldn't get the video to work. Says that it's a private video. We love glow sticks too!

    ReplyDelete