HOME

Christmas List


I want to be able to look back over the years and say "I can't believe we wanted that, or man have the styles changed." I wish I knew what I wanted when I was younger, probably a troll, or some sweet roller blades, or a skip it, or nerf guns(Kyle), or pogs and slammers, or bb guns (Kyle), or a new barbie.

Funny side note I asked Kyle what he wanted when he was little and the first thing he said was a troll. I told him he was such a little girl! 

On the list we have a necklace made from the silhouette of your family, a new pie dish, a new living room rug, french doors to place where our kitchen window is, a fire pit for the backyard, Gus a new pull toy because he is so close to walking by himself, a new sectional couch for the living room, Gus the strider bike, Kyle wants a 1911 pistol, a necklace with a K and a G, pendants for above the kitchen island, boot socks, a wooden fishing game, a gun safe, and a headboard/side tables/dresser for our master bedroom. 


3 comments:

  1. I totally forgot about Pogs and Slammers! It all sounds good to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list. Love everything on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember Kyle wanting Trolls. :) I also remember him wanting pound puppies. Love the list. Brooks loves his strider bike. I love the boot socks too. I think they would make great Christmas socks.

    ReplyDelete