HOME

10

welp, since this year would mark 10 years of dating for Kyle and me, and our anniversary is in 10 days, I decided to dedicate the next ten days to remember some of the awesome and creative dates Kyle took me on. Notice how I said took me on, once he won me over the creativity diminished a little.

The first date that comes to mind involves paper airplanes and the St. George airport. One night Kyle picked me up and we drove to the St. George airport, if you don't know it is on top of Dixie Hill. Well, he took me to a part where you can look over the edge and we made paper airplanes and spray painted them with glow in the dark paint. We threw airplanes off the side of the mountain and watched airplanes fly over us. I remember the glow in the dark paint not working very well because the surrounding lights were too bright. I also remember not seeing a lot of airplanes fly over us. It was such a fun date, and there are many more creative dates to come in the next 9 days!!

3 comments: