HOME

3

Kyle over the years has become very patient with my running. We have gone to San Diego a couple of times for me to run the Rock n Roll Marathon there. One time my alarm didn't go off so I slept right through the dumb thing but that is another story all by itself. He was patient enough to let me run it the next year (2007), I brought Bub so I would wake up!
We both love spring training baseball. This is us in Vegas at a Cubs game in 2008. The year before we went with Matt Hirschi to Arizona for a full weekend of spring training. It is still one of my favorite dates. 
This date weekend trumps them all though. San Fransisco will always have a special place in my heart. It was seriously such a fun weekend, and not even because he proposed this weekend (that added to it for sure), but everything about it brings smiles. 

Summertime with Kyle is never dull. This is us 4th of July 2007. 

1 comment:

  1. What a man that Kyle is... all your posts are reminding me of different dates/trips Aaron and I did while dating, good times! You guys definitely know how to have fun! Oh, and we love spring training in AZ, Aaron is quite the Cubs fan. BTW, thanks for the advice on my blog!

    ReplyDelete