HOME

7

So this date Kyle reminded me of the other night. It is pretty hilarious when I think about it. This date goes back before we "officially" started dating and Kyle had a HUGE crush on me (so he says). He was driving his sweet Corsica (if you haven't seen the car it is his facebook profile pic pretty priceless) and every Friday night after home football games there was a dance. I don't remember the dance at all, but after the dance he told his mom (lied to her sorry linie) that he was driving Jed Lyon home. Background on Jed, so Jed lived in Toquerville which is 15 minutes from Hurricane and his mom always got mad at Kyle because he always had to take Jed home and no one else would. Back to the date, So with the extra 30 minutes Kyle scored by lying to his mom he tells me he will take me home. So I get in his car and he starts driving towards the baseball fields on the hill. I had no clue what he was up to. We get to the baseball fields and it is pitch black. He parks and I remember him saying "since I didn't get to dance with you at the dance I wanted to up here." We get out of the sweet Corsica leaving the doors open, and he made a mixed tape to dance to. (I am literally laughing out loud typing this right now) Remember those sweet mixed tapes we used to make? I remember making one by putting the tape player next to a radio and pressing record on songs I liked. haha Anyways, so we danced to some Journey and then he took me home. This was way before we started dating. He just told me I was SWEET. Yes Kyle you were and still are sweet, just a little more original back then.

2 comments:

  1. So funny! Jed, mixed tapes, those baseball fields... classic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you posted this. Just the other day I was telling Ryan about recording songs off the radio and he thought I was crazy and the only one who ever did it...glad to know it wasn't just me :)

    ReplyDelete