HOME

8

We went out to eat ALOT when we were first dating. 
Our favorite places to go were The Painted Pony and the Cosmopolitan. 
The Cosmopolitan is a little restaurant in Leeds, Chef Imi was the chef, he now runs the Orchid Restaurant on Bluff. We haven't been there yet. 
Anyways, for Valentines day they do a special five course meal. We always talked about going during the V-day or they also have a seafood night that Summer told us about. Kyle surprised me by taking me on Valentines day in 2008. 
It was seriously the best food I have ever eaten. They had a harpist there, and gave every girl a long stemmed rose. It was seriously such a fun and delicious evening!

1 comment:

  1. I remember going to the Painted Pony with you guys one year for New Years Eve. It was quite fun. It was my first time trying an oyster and creme brulee. Kyle has always been a bit of a romantic. Love that about him. These are fun. I am enjoying reading these and seeing if any of them are things we might have helped him with.
    p.s. Thanks for coming to the baptism today. We loved having you guys there and of course, being able to see how cute Gus is.

    ReplyDelete