HOME

oh you fancy, huh




 




 below: Gus loves the mud and Sunday he made a mess in it. I like to let him play in it sometimes for sensory reasons, he was pretty mad I didn't let him continue making a mess of himself.
We went on a shopping trip with our friends the Funderburks. We traveled to Vegas so we could go to H&M mostly.  Our first stop was Raising Cane's for lunch, the chicken is really moist but nothing to write home about. 
My main priority for shopping was Gus. Gus has no pants or clothes for winter so I needed to purchase some. H&M is usually a hit and miss for me, but Saturday it was a hit. Got Gus lots of clothes for the winter months. He is such a tiny little thing, he still has a shirt that is 2-4 months that he wears, and the shorts in the above picture are 3-6 months! I never know what size to get him because of his little bod. Vegas was so much fun, after I get out of the H&M at The Forum Shops I always have sensory overload. I feel so old saying this, but literally the music is too loud. I feel that on the kids levels they should turn it down a hundred decibels.

By dinner we were all spent, we ate at Cheesecake Factory in Green Valley. Gus was unbelievably good the entire trip. I was kinda stressing but he did really well all day long it helped having cute little Macy to keep him entertained. 

3 comments:

  1. Looks like fun. I live right by an h&m and never go. someday, maybe. Maybe when you come next. See you in a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I want to go shop. And love the picture of his big brown eyes, so pretty! (or handsome)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE! we just got back form a shopping spree at h&m... their fall line is amazingness... i was in heaven...

    ReplyDelete