HOME

Camera Pictures

Kyle went out of town over the weekend, he asked me to send him a picture of the boy. I had already laid him down to go to bed, but heard him talking so I went in and found him doing this. Every night I hear him standing then plopping down, then talking to himself, then laughing, then he will cry for a minute, then he is back to jabbering, standing, plopping, well you get the idea. It usually takes him 20 minutes to fall asleep at night. He wasn't to happy when I left after taking this picture. He thought I went in to rescue him. His new trick is throwing his beloved bear and blankie over the crib and then he will cry because he can't get them.

The above is a picture from my 16 mile run on Saturday with Bub and Megan Gifford. It is so beautiful every morning we run.

Picture of Sand Hollow on one of the 22 mile bike rides Kyle has taken me on. I don't know why the scenery seems so pretty to me these days. Every time we are out and about it gets prettier and prettier. Maybe my eye sight is going bad? haha

The above pic is our shadows while we were running the Sand Hollow hill. Kyle on his bike, and Gus being pushed by me in the stroller. That isn't Gus' huge head floating above the stroller, when we went to Robert's that day they gave him a balloon so I tied it to his stroller to keep him entertained.

Some random pictures from my camera phone. I would upload a lot more but it is taking forever!

4 comments:

  1. So hilarious - it seriously looks like you are pushing an alien! I love it. Funny, Macy and I went to Roberts last week and had the same combo going on - Roberts balloon tied to the BOB stroller.

    You and all your running & biking are inspiring to me - THANKS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a cool shadow picture. The stroller/alien is a little weird, but still cool. It is pretty, especially early in the mornings. Too bad I rarely saw those early hours while growing up there. All this biking and running doesn't inspire me at all, it makes me disgusted! If I'm going to be pudgy, I expect everyone else to be, darn it - now stop it immediately. Go make some donuts or something. Pound cake?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cutie! Marshall won't sit in the bath either and it's super annoying. Still impressed you are so dedicated to running. Maybe we'll have to come up and watch you finish the marathon. Mark wants to run it next year - I told him he's crazy. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are amazing! I can't even imagine running that far, but what a great family activity!

    ReplyDelete