HOME

Teddy

I started noticing a couple of weeks ago that Gus always woke up with his blanket and bear by him. I have two stuffed animals in his crib an expensive rhino I bought at Anthropologie and this brown teddy bear I got from Meridee Gibson at my baby shower. I really wanted him to like the rhino, but he loves the teddy bear.
The blanket is another story. I made this boy soooo many cute blankets, blankets with silky on the opposite side, blankets with flannel, all types of blankets. Guess what blanket he LOVES the most, yep the cheap Walmart blanket. It already has a hole in it. I am slightly mad he doesn't like my rhino or my blankets. I keep thinking back to when I was pregnant. I just wanted the boy to come November 2nd or 3rd, but no HE decided to come the 12th. Same story with the rhino and Walmart blanket, he is the boss and will decide EVERYTHING! Silly boy:)
He reminds me so much of Michael from Peter Pan with his teddy bear. I usually only let him have his blanket and bear in his crib, but I brought them out to show Kyle and to record his reaction to it. So I left it out all evening, I would come and check on him and one minute he would be by his toys with the bear, then the next minute he was on the opposite side of the room with his bear. Everywhere he went the bear went also.




5 comments:

  1. Yes kids are funny little opinionated creatures! Marshall isn't attached to anything. Sometimes I'm glad, but I do think it's cute when they love something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS His smile and excitement over that blanket and bear is pretty priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is that!! He looks like the happiest boy alive with his bear and blanket... at least you love the anthro rhino right?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cael's favorite blanket is one that used to be Payton's. He adopted it when he was about one. And now he has to have it when he is tired, hurt or sad. And I have made him every kind of blanket too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is adorable. So cute. Brooklyn is the same way. Her new favorite thing to do is sneak into her bedroom and steal her blanket from her crib. She comes out with this victorious smile every time. nerd. so beware :) ha ha

    ReplyDelete