HOME

Family Night


we have been doing a lot of what is pictured in the above picture. Kyle bikes basically everyday, and since I paid MONEY to run the stg marathon again I started training for that. One of Kyle's riding buddies told him to do hill work to get faster, and so we make a family night out of it. Kyle rides to the Sand Hollow hill and I ride (in my car) with Gus and the stroller to the top of it. Then while he bikes it 3-4 times I run it 1-2 times. It is a killer I haven't been able to run the whole thing without walking a couple of times, but one day I will. Pushing the stroller up it is a nightmare as well. I have taken numerous pictures with my phone, because the time of day that we go is epic. I love that we can make it a family night, and Gus loves being outside so it is a win win sit. The things we will do to ourselves.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh you guys are amazing! I have been thinking I can't wait until it's under 100 degrees so I can start working out again. Now you put me to shame!

    ReplyDelete