HOME

SEPTEMBER 2018










Labor day was spent at the Wilson's cabin in Lake Shasta. Ava was sick that day, so I stayed with the baby and her and cleaned the cabin. The others went to a cool river and rock jumped, then to the railroad tracks to pick up railroad spikes. Then they picked us up and we headed to dinner. We were hoping to go to Yaks, but didn't we ended up at a BBQ place in a small town that seemed like a ghost town because of the fires. We flew home, the kids were champs on the flight. I think I said last month that Walter was crawling, but now looking at the pictures I think it was at Aunt Slum's house that he started to crawl. We went to Kolob most weekends, kayaking, fishing, sleeping at the cabin. We played outside on the tramp, went to a ward scone and corn cookout, went  to Aunt Sue Olds funeral, read scriptures nightly as a family, and the hunt started. Abby had her baby so me met Mr. Coy Slaugh

No comments:

Post a Comment