HOME

JANUARY 2019



JANUARY:

We were sick most of January and February. Oliver turned 6! We had some of his friends over for a little party. They jumped with orbeez, shot bows, played steal the flag. Right before the party started I threw my back out. I've done it a couple of times before, but this was the worst one yet. I couldn't stand straight. I hurried and popped some Ibuprofen 800 in, but that didn't help I laid on the grass most of the party. Luckily Kyle was there to help. It hurt the entire weekend. My mom gave me muscle relaxers and her tens unit which was the most help of all. It was a hard weekend for sure. For New Years Day we went to the roller skating rink in veyo. We skated our little hearts out and had a lot of fun. It was freezing cold, so we bought fire wood from the store downstairs and built a fire. I think Walter had 2 big coats on and he was still cold. Kyle sold his orange Bronco, and bought a green scout. We love scouts, the Bronco wasn't us. We saw an episode of Gas Monkey Garage where they fixed up a Bronco and it was awesome, that was the dream. It ended up being too small for us inside. Gus cut his surfer dude hair! I was sick the day Kyle took him, but it was crazy to see how different he looked after. We did lots of pecans, had the trees shook. I sent my old barbies to Ava because I have a house of boys and they weren't of any use here. I finished all of the lego temples for primary which was nice to mark off the list of to dos. I turned 35, a day that I was sick. My family came to the door to sing to me which was nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment