HOME

OCTOBER 2018


OCTOBER 2018

This month was full of happenings. The beloved Sage died. We went and checked on him for Linda while she was at the hospital with Bruce. He wasn't doing very well (Sage not Bruce;) so we brought him over to the St. George vet. They said he needed to be put down. Saddest thing ever. Linda cameto the vet office and said her goodbyes. She has taken really good care of Kyle's dog the last 10 years.Super sad. We also moved out of our 570 South house. The 609 house wasn't ready so we hadto stay with my mom for a week and Bruce and Linda for 2 weeks. It was really hard living with other people with 4 boys. Our boys are wild and crazy so it just made everything more difficult. Looking through the moving pictures reminds me of all of the work. My family came over one saturday and helped us move all of the boxes into the garage. We hunted whole bunch this month. My favorite place to hunt is the Sands. Its so pretty and doesn't feel like hunting, just exploring. We shot a deer finally one evening, maybe even the last evening we could I can't quite remember. 
Halloween we were at my moms, Jack was sick, so I had to quickly drop off slime supplies for Gus' class party then head home to take care of Jack. They kinda needed me at the party but they had to do without me. Gus wrote his own talk. Got his scriptures, marked where it talked about what he needed, I was so proud of him. We watched conference at the cabin. We were fed really good by Gma Linie and she had crafts for the kiddos. 
In summary, moving was hard, it was sad to see Sage go, Halloween was ok, and hunting was epic

No comments:

Post a Comment