HOME

JULY 2018






July: I am way behind on my blog updates, so I'm not going to take the time to rearrange the photos. I broke both my feet this month by racing through my moms 24th of July water slide. We went to our favorite place Cambria, Gus, Oliver, and I did the pie eating contest. Oliver took one nibble and hated it so he stood there. Gus made a valiant effort, as did I. It wasn't worth the gross feeling after though. Nicholas and Emilee got married in the St. George temple, I forgot my recommend so I almost wasn't able to go in, but they called my bishop and let me. We went swimming 2 times most every day. Oliver got bit by Tyson's pitbul while Linda was tending it, which was scary. I went to dinner with Oni and Leesha love those best friends of mine. We found a ton of scorpions to make into molds after nicholas' wedding out at the sand dunes. Tons of fun this month

No comments:

Post a Comment