HOME

FEBRUARY 2019



FEBRUARY:

Walter Kip turned 1! He is so fun. Happy little boy who doesn't want to miss out on anything. Kyle Larry turned 34! We made creme brûlée for his bday. It was delicious. We had our annual family Valentines fancy dinner. We did tri tip and grilled romaine salad, sautéed mushrooms, and some kind of fish. Maybe salmon. Thats what I get for not updating the blog regularly. I made giant sugar cookies, macaroons, and creme brûlée. I made our official restaurant sign Tres Bon Oui Oui. It was a lot of fun. For Valentines Day we did the funniest prank on my sis. We took a picture of the drawing of her and Corry above their bed that looks like a 3 year old drew it. I'm laughing just thinking about it. Then I made little Valentines with it, we took it to all of their neighbors and friends and taped it to their door. Besides the fancy dinner, I think that was the best part about it. Grandpa Mike turned 70 so I  made a invite for it. He was the cutest kid. I got released from primary after almost 5 years. I love those kids a lot. Julie Lemmon sent me the cutest text after I got released. Gus did his first pinewood derby. He didn't win, and I think he was disappointed, but its good for kids to feel disappointment. right?! Gus did the 3 Little Pigs Opera in Chinese. Oliver lost a tooth. He was laying in bed and Gus dared him to pull it out himself so he reached in there and yanked. It was his first ever lost tooth too. Kyle goes on the field trips with the kids. He went on Oliver's where they go to local business' and see how they do certain things. They always go to lins and get cookies at the bakery, and mcdonalds, and the fire station. Aunt Amy gave them their old xbox. It's august right now and I think we've played it 3 times since she's given it to us. Walter loves loves loves the vacuum maybe more than Jack did (remember Jack got a vacuum for christmas when he was 1). Walter's new thing is climbing on the vacuum while i pull it around and clean. Its pretty cute. The kids made their valentines this year. It said something like Valentine I think you are dude perfect or something like that. Then I had them glue a ping pong ball on it for ping pong trick shots. Kyle taught the boys how to tie flies one afternoon. It was fun to see how excited they were about it. It snowed a ton here. I took the boys to 3 Falls and it was gorgeous. We had so much fun playing in all of the snow. It melted pretty quickly considering how much it snowed but we had fun with every last bit. I think the kids had a half school day that day. So they went to school around noon I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment