HOME

DECEMBER 2018







DECEMBER,

busy month as usual. The lego temples you see is what I made for the primary for their birthday gifts next year. Someone did the 12 days to us, so one night we saran wrapped the gate to see if we could catch them. The Lundeens gave us the cutest present in a bushel. She made the yummiest caramels that went with it as well. The picture of the remote... Shell went through her old car crap because she bought a new truck. She started giving the kids stuff. Jack wanted the remote that didn't work. He carried it in his pocket everywhere. Finally, my kids are chewers, he chewed the front panel off so I think I threw it away. I did a freezer meal exchange with my friends. It was a lot of work, since we don't do dairy its kinda pointless for us to do it. Most things are cream based or filled with cheese. I found all of my old notes from middle school and high school. I was very unproductive one day going through them all and reading. It was hilarious. Its crazy to think that middle school was 20 years ago... We met my family at fiesta fun one night to bowl, I think we left the kids and went to eat or something I can't quite remember though. Ashlee had some fun games for the WWF Christmas party. That explains the picture of Oliver with the nylon stocking over his head. I painted the sewing room cabinets. It was tedious, but I loved the way they turned out. The cabinets match my vintage sewing machine Kyle got me for Christmas last year. We went to the Ballard Christmas party in Rockville, Theresa and her family were in charge oFor Christmas Eve my family went hiking by the cinder knolls in town, that evening the came to our house for Enchiladas, we traded our favorite things, and then the kids traded their favorite things. We framed the picture of Kyle in the wetsuit for the WWF party. I can't remember who ended up with it. Maybe my mom. I think Naomi and Jim have the other one. I have Linda's dresser from when she lived at home, I painted it white at our other house. So I stripped it, sanded it, and stained it. It was a lot of work. I'm not in love with how it turned out, but the kids don't mind it in their room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment