HOME

Fall Y'all


Fall or should I say winter was here for about a week. I turned on the heater inside for the first time this year and I loved it. Kyle hates to see this season come, his hobbies suffer in the wintertime. Gus apparently doesn't care that it was 30 degrees outside the day I took this picture. His poor toes and noes were frozen when I took him inside, and that was just after 20 minutes outside.
 This same day Kyle really wanted to go on his usual bike ride around Sand Hollow. He was bummed it started raining before he left so he changed out of his riding singlet. Then five minutes later I looked outside and told him it looked like it was clearing up, so he changed back into the singlet. Well, he got 8 miles into the ride and called me, it was pouring rain and there was lightning all around him. Not the safest place for him to be, so he hunkered on the side of the road while Gus and I hit the road to pick him up. He said a handful of people just passed by him while he was sitting on rock drenched in a thunder storm and didn't offer to help him. Good thing he brought his phone on that ride!


2 comments:

  1. Ok, I think it's going to let me post a comment......cross your fingers! I LOVE his hat! I totally need one for Miles to keep his bald head nice and toasty this winter. Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete