HOME

Conference and Cowboy

 Gus was having a hard time listening to conference which made it hard for me to listen. So I made a conference hut by using all of our couches and a lot of our blankets. Gus loved playing underneath it and I loved laying there listening to the talks without him whining! 

 After Conference on Sunday we went to my sisters house and Gus listened to Skyler's ipod, and we made conference crepes, and relaxed.

 My sister's went to Disneyland last weekend we got to watch their dog Cowboy. Gus really really likes Cowboy, when I would pick cowboy up in my car and put him in the backseat with Gus he would laugh the entire ride home. Poor Cowboy couldn't escape the many loves Gus gave him. Gus just loves him. Of course the one night Gus decides to sleep through the night Cowboy decides to wake up at 3:30 am and wouldn't go back to bed so I ended up driving him home and putting him in my sisters backyard! They brought Gus back his first set of ears. I can't wait to take him to Disneyland!


 I wanted to show off my retro 1981 St. George Marathon shirt I bought at the marathon expo. Ain't it a beauty! These are more shots of conference Sunday

1 comment:

  1. Love the Mickey ears. Let's go to Disneyland next year. Cute picture of you and the sisters.

    ReplyDelete