HOME

swing swing from the tangles of my heart

We hung a swing in one of the fruitless mulberries for the boy. He loves it! We eventually tied a long rope to it so we could sit on the comfy seats on the porch and just pull him. A little white trash you might say, Kyle just says its smart trash. Gus seriously was swinging for an hour this evening!
We painted the trim as you can see behind Kyle. We don't know if we like it, it does look better then the chipping brown. I also want to paint the door some funky color. Which is your favorite color for a door?

I spray painted the swing to match our retro tulip chairs. I need better white spray paint, words of advice, the more expensive spray paint is worth the extra 2 dollars!


Align Center
This is our neighbor and Gus' biggest fan! She secretly rides her bike halfway to our house then turns around. Gus loves watching her, she is a little timid, but easily one of the cutest girls! She has mastered the art of no training wheels on her bike and she told her mom yesterday that Emily wants to watch me ride my dora bike with no training wheels. Seriously can they come any cuter?

Gus bull doging my ankle. I need to video the bull dogs. He bull dogs my chin, my knee, my ankle, and Kyle's nose.

5 comments:

  1. Cute little guy. He's built a little like Grant. Long skinny arms and legs. I like yellow doors, but not sure if you could pull that off with your brick since it already has a slight yellow tone. Red always looks nice with brown trim. That's the great thing about paint, just try it and if you don't like it paint it again. Remember Shirleys door? Kenny painted it a different color every summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks so big! I swear it has been so long since we have seen him. What a cute little chair. I have to tell you that I laughed at the post for your moms birthday. Her birthday is in the middle of may and you all look like you are freezing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gus looks so grown up in that swing! I like the paint from the pics.

    ReplyDelete