HOME

QUIETBOOKERS


I was feeling a little less enthused about the quiet book pages I chose. For weeks I put off even working on the page. The page I chose (Mr. potato head, and then the counting page) just wasn't floatin my boat. So I brainstormed and came up with this page. I have only been working on it for 2 days and I am almost done with all of them. It is crazy, once I chose a page I was excited to create, I couldn't stop making them! So my page is a braiding page!! How are your pages coming? My thoughts on dispersing the pages are as follows.
Send 9 of your completed pages to Emily and she will disperse one page to each of the following girls. (They all live near her) Jen, Nicole, Lindsey, Tara (&Dallas), Andrea, Emily, Leslie, and Mindee
Then send 1 page to SUMMER I will give you her addresses via e-mail or facebook message:)

7 comments:

  1. Your page is so cute and spunky! My 10 pages are just 2 steps away from completion! This has been a grueling process for me/us :) but I am so excited to have the end product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my pages are still coming along!! ive got to get busy and finish!! i was thinking you could probably just give my pages to tara, that way no one has to send me any... i will be back the 2nd week in june... would everyone be ok with getting my page then?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am okay with that Dall!! Can't wait to see them:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got to get creative and busy!!!! i'm way excited though =) and it all sounds good

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the lion! Did you come up with that on your own, or do you know how to surf the web for inspiration WAY better than I do? This is the best way to do this, ever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Andrea: I drew the lion on paper to make a pattern then just got creative with his mane and tail.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will put mine in the mail this week. I don't want everyone to have to send one to me specially. They can just send it to you and that will be a good reason for me to come visit you again!!!

    Can you e-mail me your adress and Summer's?

    ReplyDelete