HOME

Our little fish

He reminds me of Noah in this picture, always holding something in his hand:)



Our little Gus is basically a fish! He had his first swimming experience and he just loved it! I had a lady at one of Coco's soccer game tell me that Gus has such an old soul. She said he looks around and you can tell he is thinking ya that's pretty cool I will do that someday! It explains him so well, I have actually had multiple people tell me the same thing. So the whole time swimming I could tell he was thinking, ya I am going to swim the shiz out of this pool when I am a little older! We put him under the water 3 times and he didn't shed a tear, but heaven forbid after baths I try to put clothes on him (multiple tears shed:) I have video of one of the dunks, but its currently downloading, I will post it tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Noah still has something in his had at all times. That first picture of Gus looks a little like Grant to me. So glad he likes the water. He can play in our pool the entire time he is here. Of course, it's not 90 degrees like my moms pool, but I'm sure he won't mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So precious! I really need to get Marshall in the pool. Maybe we'll have to come visit you guys another weekend.

    ReplyDelete