HOME

Vingt Sept Anniversaire



Gus talking from Emily Wright on Vimeo. It is really dark I didn't realize it at the time, but just listen it is pretty funny.


Closer to 30 than to 25 seems old. I have had a very lovely birthday, birthdays are even better when you have kids I have discovered. The girls got together for some CFR(cafe freakin' rio), and me and the mom did some shopping. I made homemade pizza for dinner, and we got blizzards for my birthday cake (I am not one for cakes). The husband got me 2 of the best smelling candles ever and my favorite hairspray and a gift certificate to visit my long lost favorite hairstylist (aside from Tenny and Tan). This is my GOLDEN year I am 27 and my birthday is the 27th so we will see if it really is fabulous.

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! I knew ours were close because of the sweet combined party we had in 5th grade. :) Gus is so cute and you guys are so cute with him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cafe freaking rio was freaking good, and the company was even better! Hope you had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pecan pick looked successful. Glad you had a nice birthday. I love birthdays, and hope your golden year is truely golden!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ps - talking video is so cute! I love hearing those adorable little gunts and snorts. Marshall has moved onto the high pitch scream phase... so funny (and kind of annoying)

    ReplyDelete