HOME

to the DUNES

We took Gus on his first rhino ride today. We met up with the Funderburks and some of their friends at the sand dunes. Gus did great, basically slept whenever we were riding around.
Ballard Boys: Kyle, Gus, and Bruce

Don't you just love the little guys owl beanie. My sis bought it for him. A lady in town makes them if ya want one.

The Funderburks: Andy Nicole and Macy
cute little Macy

This is Gus and one of his fave girls Macy:) Oh and the mommy's Nicole and me

Isn't he just so cute. He is so precious when he is sleeping!!

7 comments:

  1. It's still slightly weird to see you guys, especially Kyle, as parents. Can't wait to see it (parenting, that is) in real life, so it won't seem so foreign to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally know Andy from Cedar/SUU. That is so crazy! He is awesome. Tell him hi from me. Gus is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That hat is so cute! I bought Marshall a sock money beanie from Etsy, wish I knew how to make them... but I'm too lazy to learn.

    You guys want to get together this Saturday? Boys Golf? We can go for a walk? Then dinner? Let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ummm have to say love the beanie...darling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE his beanie! So cute :) Also, I think you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was fun. My tent-sized hoodie was not fun. Warm, but certainly not cute. Thanks for grabbing some photos of the good time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, and I just can not resist that Gus. He is so cute and is at such a precious stage!

    ReplyDelete