HOME

snickerdoodles


for Leesha: sorry so late I spaced it

Cookie Ingredients
2 3/4 c flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup butter
1 1/2 c sugar
2 eggs
2 tsp vanilla

Cinnamon-Sugar Mixture
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 c sugar

Sift together flour, baking powder and salt; set aside. In mixing bowl combine butter and sugar. Beat until well blended (I beat for 3-4 minutes until light and fluffy). Add eggs and vanilla beat until combined. Slowly add flour mixture and beat on low just until combined.

Roll into balls and roll in cinnamon-sugar mixture

Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes

5 comments:

  1. I'm on campus, starving and without food nor drink (minus the carrots in my bag and the endless drinking fountains....but still). You have thus made my day a torture. Thanks althy, thanks a heap

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you posted this - they were delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Snickerdoodle - I haven't had those forever. Maybe I'll make some today for your birthday, and then just eat them and think about you. If you lived closer I'd probably share some.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these... but gosh I'm trying to lose a couple pounds not put some on! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Em, I can't wait to make them!

    ReplyDelete