HOME

New Year Kisses

Whilst going through some boxes of mine at the madres house I found this cake stand that I got from my Grandma Cannon after she passed away. Kyle thought we NEEDED a beautiful cake to put on it. I think he was right, this cake is soooo scrumptious. RECIPE


I had two pretty cute boys to kiss on New Years! We went to the Barney's to play some intense games and eat lots of yummy food. We retreated to our house at 11:30 pm and rang in the new year here. Gus wanted to party so we stayed up until 2:30 am together:)

2 comments:

  1. I just spent the last hour and a half searching for a good chocolate frosting recipe for Dave's birthday cake. I think this one just might make the cut. Looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to hear he likes to party - happy new year to you guys!

    ReplyDelete