HOME

2 Month Stats



LEAN MEAN FIGHTING MACHINE
Weight: 10 pounds 12 ounces 27th percentile
Height: 23" 52nd percentile
Poor little guy got his shots today. I never thought it would bother me watching him get his shots, but I felt so bad for him. Penny gave him a prescription for pepcid so hopefully that helps him. I have tried eliminating dairy, chocolate, veggies (who are we kidding I don't eat very many but its a new years res:), keeping him inclined after he eats, mylicon for gas, and a rice pack on his belly. He gets fussy an hour after he eats then starts spitting up a ton. That is the only time he is fussy, he is such a good baby. Its worse in the evenings so hopefully pepcid is our answer.

7 comments:

  1. Who were you kidding, really? You thought the irritable bowels would just skip poor, innocent ol Gus? Oh no, when you are Kyle's kid there's no escaping certain things. Heaven help us, heaven help Gus;). I miss the little fart, he misses me too, huh? I knew it. When you freaks gonna come up and watch a jazz game?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto to Rachelle's comment! The poor thing is half Kyle, and we all know how he is. :) Dang he is cute! This reminds me I need to get Brooks in. How about 20 months (almost) stats for him. oops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is always sad when they get shots :( I can totally sympathize with you on eliminating things from your diet. I have finally just decided that Miles has colic and there isn't much I can do to help. They put him on zantac, but I haven't seen a significant change. Hopefully you can find something that will help Gus' tummy feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i swear every baby I know lately has had tummy problems! Have you tried soy ice cream, it suprisely pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry! Does he take a bottle? You could try low-lactose or soy formula for a week... you'd probably want to pump. But what do I know? Again I'm so sorry! Marshall was a little colic and by three months he was a much happier baby. So hopefully Gus grows out of the problems.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Noah was a puker. They told me at 6 months it would start to get better. Sure enough at 6 months he stopped. Ava, however, puked until she was 1. Poor little Gus - he can blame his father.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know what all you haters are talking about, i have never even squeaked a fart out in my life. he must have gotten it from his mother.

    ReplyDelete