HOME

Random Shots

This is my fat belly at 23 weeks. I finally look pregnant not "fat"

This is my cute little skeley in the morning

I bought a lot of pumpkins for decorations, now Gus thinks the little ones are his. He calls them
 "punkins" it is pretty cute to hear him say it. This is one of Kyle's old shirts from when he was a lad. Aunt Mary Lu and Kelly brought it back from Hawaii for him. 

Kyle got released as the young mens first counselor "hooray" this was one of his last Tuesdays with them. His assistant rents out paddle boards and kayaks so we took all of the ym/yw and went to Sand Hollow. I have never taken Gus, I am always too afraid of swimmers itch. Luckily, no one got swimmers itch and Gus had a blast.



1 comment:

  1. Can't believe you are under your pre-pregnancy weight! I thought I was doing so well to only gain 10 pounds. My hips, butt, and thighs are putting on weight and it's stressing me out. Grrrr

    ReplyDelete